Sunday 16 March 2014

A Trip to Remember



            This trip is one of the most amazing ones in my life, it gave me some memories to remember, some friends which I can remember forever, some wise words which will always help me in my life.  The thrill starts from the bus we were sitting in, thanks to our driver. Our first stop towards the trip was in Hell’s Gate national park where we had to see the beauty of nature and how it changes by time. Our guide was really funny enough; he made us afraid of the places that much that we almost lost the hope of going for the hike but once we started it was really an easy task. The most parts were plain and just normal mountains but the beauty of them was so amazing, the names of the places were really funny, like Devils mouth, Devils bedroom, Devils dining room and many others related to Devil. We finished it in no time and I wanted to go the hard part of it but because of the time it wasn't possible. We seated in the bus and went to our camps which were really looking small for even one person but they could hold two people with their luggage easily. After eating food we gathered around fire and started sharing some funny, horror and many other stories with many genres. In no time people started getting tired and went there camps to sleeps so I had no option, I did the same and the day was over. But it was really an amazing experience we learnt a lot of things from each other and many new stories, the memories are really amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment