Saturday 3 December 2011

Struggle Till Victory

Struggling upwards continue to climb,
No crime committed but doing the time,
I am hurting,
You are hurting,
And the children they feel it too,
Don't know how I can continue living if its living without you,
How to stop it,
How to fix it,
I wish I knew just how,
Have to live it and to breathe it,
I guess there's no choice now,
We've been punished for too long now and it still just isn't right,
All were asking is for freedom and to hold each other tight,
Didn't do it,
We're the victims,
In this corruption that's been lived,
Will never forget it,
Never heal,
And I know I won't forgive,
There's an ending to this nightmare,
Yes I know its there,
I pray to God that we will find it,
And that the endings near,
I'll hold my pillow and I'll cry yet another lonely night,
Keep thinking of you,
And the struggles,
Can't believe we lost the fight,
But we will make it,
We can take it,
I know that we are strong,
Because you and I,
We know the truth,
And the jury, they were wrong,
But now I leave you with my emotions,
Scarred and battered in my heart,
The end is nearing,
I can feel it,
And Freedom
We will no longer be apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment